Every day is an adventure in Charleston, South Carolina. In a foodie wonderland such as we are in this little Southern Slice of Heaven, finding that truly great food deal is a treasure.
Like any great pirate treasure, it must begin with a map. Your map has arrived. Here is a list of nine (9) great food days you cannot miss here in Charleston.
Seven Great Charleston, SC Food Deals
- Rutledge Cab Company – 1300 Rutledge Avenue, Charleston, SC – $5.00 Burgers All Day and Night every Monday
- Edmunds Oast – 1081 Morrison Drive, Charleston, SC – Sundays and Mondays – Half Price Bottles of Wine (Even the Big Bottles)
- Sake House – 4952 Centre Point Drive #112, North Charleston, SC / 9770 Dorchester Road, Unit 103, Summerville, SC – Selected Sushi Rolls and Appetizers – Half Price after 3:00 PM every Tuesday
- The Shelter Kitchen and Bar – 202 Coleman Blvd, Mount Pleasant, SC – Half Price Burgers from 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM Every Tuesday
- Snapper Jacks – 10 Center Street, Folly Beach, SC – All You Can Eat Crab Legs and 2 Sides – $29.00 every Wednesday
- The Lowdown Oven & Bar – 967 Folly Road, James Island, SC – Half Price wine and half price specialty pizza pie every Wednesday all day long
- Fast and French – 98 Broad Street, Charleston, SC – Fondue Thursdays – Choice of 6 types of fondue with choice of soup or salad and assorted breads – $15.50 – $16.00 – Great for sharing
- Early Bird Diner – 1644 Savannah Highway, West Ashley, SC – $5.00 All You Can Eat Pancakes every Friday (Note: They are open until 3 AM on Friday, but the special ends at midnight)
- Tommy Condon’s Irish Pub – 160 Church Street, Charleston, SC – $12.99 All You Can Eat Fish and Chips every Friday
Enjoy these great deals, Charleston style