What: Shaggin’ on the Cooper
When: Saturday, April 29th – 7:00 PM
Where: Mount Pleasant Waterfront Park/Pier
Cost: $10.00 / $8.00 in advance (Ticket Information)
Dust off your dancing shoes and get ready for summer and Shaggin’ on the Cooper! Live music of all varieties will fill the air with local bands performing throughout the season at the Mount Pleasant Pier. All ages are invited to let loose, breathe in the harbor breeze and dance the night away under the stars. Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
Gates open at 7 p.m., and the music begins at 8 p.m.
• April 29 with The Sugarbees
• May 13 with Shem Creek Boogie Band
• June 10 with Ocean Drive Party Band
• July 15 with The Counts
• August 12 with Vinyl Daze
• September 9 with The Coppertones
• Advance general admission: $8
• At the gate: $10 (based on availability)
Gates open at 7 p.m. Music begins at 8 p.m.
Online registration ends at midnight on the day before each event. On the day of the event, admission can be purchased by calling 843-795-4386 by 2 p.m. or at the event gate if available.